During cancer treatment, who should I contact for my blood pressure, cholesterol and other health issues?

Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Family doctor.

The doctor who normally takes care of these issues is the family doctor. However tell your oncologist (radiation and medical) about any issues in these catagories and they can still help especially if you don't have a family doctor.

In brief: Family doctor.

Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Your PCP

Your primay care physician is still in charge of your overall health care while you are being treated for cancer.
We will take over some of these things that may be affected by chemotherapy but you still need to keep your main doctor in the loop as we do.

In brief: Your PCP

Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Adam Smith