Is there a blood test for allergies?

Yes. Yes, blood can be sent to test for allergies, however the "gold standard" is allergy skin testing. This identifies the important allergens in your area, and also demonstrates that the patient reacts to those allergens. If the skin is so irritated, or you cannot stop taking antihistamines or cannot cooperate with skin testing, blood tests are used as an alternative method.
Yes. The old school name is rast but nowadays it is known as immunocap testing. Skin prick testing is more accurate, though.