Dryness of throat and lips and burning sensation on tongue especially at night and after taking milk or sugar?

Need exam. There are a number of things that can cause this, including medicarions, allergies, food sensitivities and more. The best thing do you to do is see a dentist, oral surgeon or your doctor for a complete evaluation of this. In the meantime avoid the sugars. Sugar can cause rapidly progressing tooth decay in a dry mouth.
See a doctor. Give a full history and let them examine you and perhaps they will be able to figure this out. Diagnosing you over the internet is not possible. Good luck.