I had a biopsy done after 2 miscarriages at 17 and 18 weeks. Told I have bacilli +, could this the main cause as i want to try again. I need answer s?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

You really need a full workup , usually by a fertility specialist, for recurrent miscarriage.
This evaluates physical, hormonal and genetic causes. The most likely reason is that you formed genetically abnormal pregnancies, that is the cause 70% of the time. And time may be very important here. So i would recommend an evaluation sooner rather than later.

In brief: No

Dr. Jane Van Dis