Do you treat add/adhd and autism naturally.?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Yes.
Yes. I am not a dan specialist and through the years have found that there are many nontraditional ways to improve the symptoms of add and autism.
I have had tremendous success. Basic things like altering diet, homeopathy, and chinese medicine have had a hugely positive impact on my patients. Some of these ideas are found in my book common sense pediatrics.

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
5 comments
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Unfortunately none of these treatments have been shown to be efficacious in evidence peer reviewed
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Journal articles. Lots of anecdotes don't = data.
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice
I have spent the last 20 years successfully treating adhd & autism naturally.
More success with adhd, but some on the autism spectrum have recovered.

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block
2 comments
Dr. Cornelia Franz
I have Dr Block's book and highly recommend it.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Most people disagree with this untrained osteopath's ideas. They are more commercial than medical. See <http://fumento.com/adhd/adhdblock.html>
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: NO
The american academy of pediatrics has published standardspediatrics vol.
108 no. 4 october 2001, pp. 1033-1044 american academy of pediatrics: clinical practice guideline: treatment of the school-aged child with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder of care for the proper treatment of adhd. There is no evidence based research to support "natural" remedies for adhd.

In brief: NO
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
See my Health Files for journal articles and proper data.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey