What is your philosophy on vaccines?

In brief: They're GREAT
Vaccines are one of the greatest medical advancements of the last century.

In brief: They're GREAT
Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Christopher Abel
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Get them!
Follow the recommended schedule per the CDC and your doctor. Don't slow or skip, as this exposes you to unnecessary risk of under immunization and the chance you will fall behind.
The risks of getting vaccines are far less than the risks of the diseases they prevent. Stop being silly, get vaccinated!

In brief: Get them!
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Slow schedule.
I support a slower vaccine schedule and find that my patients have fewer issues.
This is a subject best discussed face to face and one on one to really address all your questions and concerns.

In brief: Slow schedule.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cindy Juster