I have redish spots/bumps under the skin on the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. What is it? Are my hands contagious?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many things that could cause a skin rash.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: They might be

Would need to see and examine you, but a rash on the palms and soles is typical of secondary syphilis.
If that is what you have these lesions may be potentially communicable. See a doctor and let them see this and diagnose it appropriately.

In brief: They might be