When should I see a fertility doctor?

6 months. If you have been unable to conceive after 6 months, see a fertility specialist.
Depends on age. Most patients will decide for themselves, however you can seek help from a fertility doctor at any time. If you are 30 years old and younger usually after one year of unprotected intercourse or after 6 months if older, are the formal definitions of infertility. If your menstrual cycles are irregular seek help immediately.