Are there any pills I can take to help me lose weight?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: No.
No pills are effective over the long term. Cutting down on fatty foods, snack foods, and refined carbohydrates, and reducing portion sizes, along with regular exercise is the best way to reduce weight.
Aim for 2 pounds a week, which is more likely to stay off than if you lose it faster.

In brief: No.
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: ADHS (vasopressin)
Adhs (vasopressin) resets adrenals which helps body not to store weight around belly.
By research it was found with adhs (vasopressin) female lost 6-8 pounds per month and male 10-12 pounds per month. The other meds that work is to use chromium to help pancreas and fat metabolism, and try to detox will help to loose water weight due to toxins. The best program is control-it by biotics or first line therapy by metagenics.

In brief: ADHS (vasopressin)
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vicken Poochikian