Can I get the flu from a flu shot?

No. The flu shot is a killed vaccine. There is nothing live in it to cause the flu. You may experience temporary discomfort (muscle ache, redness, etc) for a few days afterwards, but this can happen with any vaccine. Flu shots are recommended for anyone over 6 months of age.
Not At All. Although people have reactions to the vaccine which may include fever and achiness, it is a physical impossibility to get the flu from the shot. So do not worry.
No. No. There is no live virus in the flu shot, so it cannot give you the flu. Flu shots are recommended for everyone over age 6 mo.