I have pain on the side of my big toe. I feel pain while walking. It feels like a tendon is hurting. I got this injury after completing some sprints.

Dr. Adam Teichman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: See a podiatrist now

Jack: your pain could be anything from bad footwear rubbing against your toe to a tendon injury or fracture.
It's important that you get a thorough evaluation from a podiatrist as soon as possible to make sure you don't have a serious injury.

In brief: See a podiatrist now

Dr. Adam Teichman
Dr. Adam Teichman

In brief: See a doctor

It might be a superficial injury, but if it is not better in a few days with rest, ice and antiinflammatories see a podiatrist.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Arnon Rubin