I had my belly button pierced 2 weeks ago i took it out and now to let it heal. Now bleeding from inside my belly button not the piercing how come?

Dr. Robert Dorsey
Wound care

In brief: Irritation

Probably have either an infection in the tissues or a reaction to the procedure.
See the prson who did the piercing.

In brief: Irritation

See the prson who did the piercing.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Need examination

The piercing may have been improperly performed, resulting in a nearby injury that is now bleeding.
Or the bleeding may be unrelated to the piercing, although that's less likely. Either way, you need to see your doctor or a dermatologist to find out where the bleeding is coming from.

In brief: Need examination

Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care