I just had a large polyp removed, sent for biopsy.Oral surgeon is sending me for a CT due to radiopaque lesions in parotid glands. Are they related?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: More info needed

Where was the polyp removed from? It it was removed in close proximity on the same side of the parotid gland then maybe.
The polyp may be unrelated to the parotid finding which may be a salivary stone that is easily treatable. However more information is needed. Thank you.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Daniel Sampson
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Probably not

But you didn't state where the polyps were removed from. Regardless, they shouldn't be related.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Daniel Sampson
Dr. Daniel Sampson
Dr. Andrea Brand