Thick blood , high inflammation levels abnormal liver function in all 3 blood tests, test back pos for blood clot on lung after dye test, back neg?

Pathology

In brief: This is serious

I trust the dye test was a pulmonary angiogram that demonstrated a pulmonary thromboembolus, and it has also been determined that you have hypercoagulable blood.
This is a major problem that will require work with your primary care physician and probably long-term medical management -- more than healthtap can do. Hope you do not smoke. The "inflammation" & liver labs need to be addressed in time.

In brief: This is serious

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology