What is microdermabrasion?

Skin layer removal. Microdermabrasion is a way of removing a thin layer of dirt and dead skin from your face. A spray of fine crystals or a wand imbedded with an abrasive material such as diamond dust is used along with gentle suction to mechanically scrape and clean the skin. The treatment increases circulation and stimulates collagen growth. There is almost no downtime and minimal discomfort.
Refining the skin . Refining the tissue on the face with microdermabrasion can make the skin look healthier as well as change the skin texture if used with other products.