What is the best sunscreen to use?

Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Zinc oxide
Many of the sunscreens available in the us are banned in europe due to concerns about carcinogenic risk of some of the ingredients.
However, the risk of skin cancer after a sunburn far exceeds any potential risk from sunscreens. The safest sunscreens are the barrier sunscreens containing zinc oxide or titanium.

In brief: Zinc oxide
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Any one you will use
Any spf-!5 or higher sunscreen that has a base appropriate to your needs.
If you are going to be perspiring or swimming use a waterproof product. Cool weather use i.e. Skiing use a product that feels comfortable, and won't stain clothing etc.

In brief: Any one you will use
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Several
I have several favorites, but you should protect yourself with good medical grade facial sunscreens.
Uvb protection of no more than 50 spf. Uva protection with zinc or titanium. Reappy often and wear a hat. I really like obagi sunshield.

In brief: Several
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville