How can I expect my partner to react in pregnancy?

Dr. John Munshower
In brief: That depends
Depending on what type of person your partner is will depend on how he acts.
If he is a jerk, he will not be supportive or loving. Hopefully though, he will react with a loving, caring, supportive attitude and help with changing diapers, feedings, bathing, and provide overall support and love towards you and the new baby. Good luck!

In brief: That depends
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Depends
I suppose the reactions that partners have during pregnancy are as varied as those of the pregnant women.
It might help to bring your partner to your first visit and to the visits during the last month. These are usually the visits where a lot of information is given out about pregnancy, labor, etc.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham