It hurts a bit by my jaw where my tooth is, lower molar and stuff is coming out if my cracked tooth. I spit it out. Maybe pus. What should I do?

Remove infection. If the tooth is cracked and oozing pus, it is badly infected. Antibiotics won't solve the problem. You either need root canal and a crown, or if the tooth is too bad, it needs to be extracted. (the sooner the better).
Emergency!!!!!!!!!!! See a dentist asap! an untreated infection can spread to other parts of your body and cause some very serious problems and can even be life threatening. There is nothing that you can do. You need emergency dental treatment.
See your dentist. This problem is best solved by a trip to your dentist. He/she will listen to you and perform an evaluation to find out what is going on an how best to fix the problem.