My right foot, below the knee, the middle part by my bone and muscle hurts suddenly. Why? 

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Overuse Stress Injur
The middle third of the tibial leg bone is a common region for symptoms from an overuse syndrome to develop.
A tibial stress reaction can worsen and become an actual stress fracture if evaluation and treatment are not begun in a timely fashion. Radiographs can help make the diagnosis. Seek evaluation from an orthopaedic surgeon.

In brief: Overuse Stress Injur
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Dr. Barry Waldman
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction
In brief: Don't know
Sorry, i can't make a diagnosis from so little information.
Doctors need to talk to patients, examine them, and often get tests like x-rays to make a helpful diagnosis.

In brief: Don't know
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Arnon Rubin