I have been told I have early signs of menopause but want to have an other baby is that possible?

Dr. Kira Stein

In brief: Possible

As long as you are having your period and are ovulating, it is possible for you to get pregnant.
Clarify if these are happening with your obgyn and you will have an answer individualized to your specific situation.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Diana Bitner

In brief: Yes, takes longer

Early signs of menopause mean your ovary is not working as well; the number of " good" eggs is declining and hormone balance can be off.
Getting pregnant can take longer, but chance of twins is higher! i hope you are taking prenatal vitamins!

In brief: Yes, takes longer

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham