Is it safe to take tylenol (acetaminophen) while pregnant? I have white oblong pills that say l484 if it's okay to take how many can I take?

Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe to take during pregnancy. I'm not sure what the the pills are that you are describing. Generally tylenol (acetaminophen) can be in two forms of 325 mg or 500 mg per tablet. You can take one to two of those tablets every 4-6 hours as needed. You should not take over 4, 000 mg in a day.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe. Do not take Motrin or aleve. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is safe. You will need to go buy a new bottle though since you do not know what the white pills are that you have now. Never take a medication if you are uncertain what it is.