How can I releive a sinus headache?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) sinus
There are some really good over the counter medications for sinus headaches.
You can also use some afrin nasal spray. If the headache lasts for more than a couple of days and you develop tooth pain, sore throat, discolored nasal discharge, ear pressure and or pain.... It may be a sinus infection and you may need some antibiotics. But i would start with saline nasal spray, afrin, and tylenol (acetaminophen) sinus.

In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) sinus
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Martin Hopp
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Mucinrx D
Mucinex (guaifenesin) d is very effective in reducing congestiong and encourageing drainage of the infection.

In brief: Mucinrx D
Dr. Martin Hopp
Dr. Martin Hopp
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Vicks
The best treatments are nasal decongestants, mucolytics, tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin.
One thing that I do when i get sinus pressure headaches is to rub Vicks on my forehead. Give it a try! it works for me.

In brief: Vicks
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq