I've had a nose problem for 3 1/2weeks now. I thought it was allergy, no allergy pills helped! i think it may be a sinus infection. What should I do?!

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Difficult to tell

In order to help you, you need to be more specific what exactly is your "nose" problem. Is it painful, draining, bleeding, congested, etc.
A sinus infection is a nasal and sinus bacterial infection with facial pain/pressure, low grade temperatures, thick discharge, thick post-nasal drip, and can include bad breath and a cough. In your case, you need to see a doctor to sort this out.

In brief: Difficult to tell

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine