Penis skin not coming out of head?

Phimosis? I am assuming that you mean the head, or glans, of your penis is not able to be seen, or that you can no longer retract the foreskin over the glans to reveal it. This is a condition known as "phimosis". It usually requires treatment to correct, either topical steroids or a formal circumcision, because it can become a hygeine issue, or worse, get stuck in the retracted position. Go see your doc!
Phimosis. If you are uncircumcsed and are having trouble pulling back your foreskin then it sounds like "phimosis." see a provider and they will sometmes recommend a brief trial of a steroid cream (betametasone for about 6 weeks) or a circumcision.