Which heart conditions can affect children after birth?

Too broad a question. Heart conditions that cause babys to turn blue are the right to left shunts tha lets blood bypass the lungs and doesnt get oxygenated. The person looks blue called cyanosis. Tettrology of fallot, transposition of great vessels, vsd with flow reversal called esinmengers syndrome. Are a few of such conditions.
Most fetal condition. Almost all will have am impact after birth, often more severe than in the womb. Some irregular heart beats will resolve. New technology and diagnosis offers more hope than ever before.