What is the reasonfor palpitations ?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Palpitations
These are caused by many things.
Stress, excitement, irritants both physical and chemical, pressure like a hiatal hernia or esophageal push or pull, and primary heart things, the causes are very many in number.

In brief: Palpitations
These are caused by many things.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Many things...
Anything from anxiety, to abnormal motility problem of the esophagus.
.Tube leading from mouth to stomach lying right next to heart, which is another cause--a heart/rhythm problem. Get it checked by a trusted, respected pcp. (for those following my answers, it should become obvious that the latter should be key to a good state of health). More of this in my upcoming blog..Perhaps a non-profit...

In brief: Many things...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology