Metallic taste in mouth. My tongue and roof of mouth feel raw. Throat feels tight.?

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Dry Mouth

Can also cause the symptoms mentioned.
Use non alcoholic mouth rinse and drink non sugary fluids to moisten the throat and mouth. Observe though if the tightness of the throat is due to constriction. It can be an allergic reaction to something taken or inhaled. Call your doctor. If you cannot breathe and started wheezing, it is an emergency situation.

In brief: Dry Mouth

Can also cause the symptoms mentioned.
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Mouth syndrme

Burning mouth syndrome is identified by a chronic burning pain in the mouth, burning mouth syndrome can be a severe cause behind metallic taste in the mouth.
Apart from simple pain, burning mouth syndrome can be determined through dry mouth, increased thirst, loss of taste, and a metal taste in the mouth. I would see a physician.

In brief: Mouth syndrme

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Arnon Rubin