Should I worry about trembling eyelid? I am otherwise very health.

In brief: Probably not

Trembling of an eyelid, which happens in normal people, is called myokymia (an involuntary, spontaneous, quivering of a few muscle cell bundles within a muscle).
Myokymia starts and stops spontaneously. In the eyelids, it can last a few minutes to a few days. One should see an ophthalmologist (md eye doctor) if such symptoms persist, keep recurring, or are combined with any other symptoms.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Ophthalmology

In brief: Twitch

No worry. This is very common and should resolve as quickly as it came, although it can take weeks.
If persistent or worsens, then i would have it assessed.

In brief: Twitch

Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Ophthalmology

In brief: ? Infection of lids

Agree with dr. Kwok.
In my experience, such twitching my be the result of a low-grade infection caused by bacteria. Cleansing the lids with a product designed for the purpose, warm compresses ( to encourage better circulation and removal of stale tear oils), and lubrication of the dry eye may stop the annoyance. Antibiotic/anti-inflammatory drop medication, prescribed by an eyemd may be necessary.

In brief: ? Infection of lids

Agree with dr. Kwok.
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Glenn Pomerance