I am within 10-16 day of my ovulation should continue to have sex after the 16 day is over?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Depends on cycle

Post-ovulation time is consistent 14 days prior to menstruation so if u reached that day upto 72 hours u have chance of conceiving.

In brief: Depends on cycle

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Sperm live in the female's tact for 3 days max. So if you ovulated 3 days ago, sex is for fun!
Dr. John Jarrett
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends

It really depends on the length of your cycles.
Ovulation, as a rule, occurs 12-14 days prior to the start of your period. Therfore, if your cycles are 32 days long you may be ovulating as late as day 18 or even 20. Try to time intercourse every other day beginning 18 days before the average length of your cycles and continuing until 12 days before the average length.

In brief: Depends

Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. Adam Levy