My father died aged 49 from coronary heart disease I am 38 am I at risk too please help.?

Maybe. One of the risk factors for coronary artery disease is family history. It does play strong role but it isn't 100%. My grandfather died at 48 of heart attack but ate poorly was overweight and smoked. My father turns 80 and has had 1 minor stent. A good screening tool is a ct calcium score. Costs around $300 or less (i've seen it at $100). It can give you an idea of your risks.
HsCRP. The other test which has a lot of data support in screening for increased cardiovascular risk is a blood test called a high sensitivity CRP or hs-crp. This a measure of inflammation in blood vessels and is related to heart disease risk. Insurance usually covers this.