I just had laser eye surgery a year ago, any specific eye drops for extreme dryness?

Yes. Systane is a great over the counter eye moisturizer after surgery. Restasis is an expensive prescription alternative. For severe dry eyes try a thin layer of petrolatum.
Yes. Systane is an over the counter eye drop for relief of eye dryness after lasik. Restasis is an expensive prescription medication for the same treatment. For extreme dry eye conditions, a thin coat of petrolatum is an effective inexpensive option. Be sure to clean your fingers prior to applying.