I have no swelling or pain or injorys what's the cause of the numbness in my big toe and side of foo?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Pinched nerve?

Could be coming from a pinched nerve in your back, or actually at the foot level--metatarsal syndrome, an equivalent of the carpal tunnel syndrome of your wrist/hand.
. Have it checked out, .

In brief: Pinched nerve?

. Have it checked out, .
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Christopher Guzik

In brief: Nerve/ arthritis

Numbnes of your toe and foot without pain may be due to a nerve injury from muscloskeletal conditions like degenerative disk diease or osteoporosis arthritis; or neurological conditions associated with diabetes; and less likely from gout.

In brief: Nerve/ arthritis

Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Christopher Guzik