Can my daughter have the MMR vaccine if she has an egg allergy? What are some good sources?

Yes. Severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) after a previous dose or to a vaccine component. Pregnancy. Known severe immunodeficiency (e.g., from hematologic and solid tumors, receipt of chemotherapy, congenital immunodeficiency, long-term immunosuppressive therapy; or patients with HIV infection who are severely immunocompromised). Quick guide to contraindications at CDC web site.
MMR vaccine is safe. The MMR vaccine is safe in children who have an egg allergy. The risk of an allergic reaction is very low, as the vaccine does not contain significant amounts of egg white proteins (that usually are the cause of egg allergies). The "healthy children" website produced by the american academy of pediatrics has more information on the MMR vaccine and others. www.healthychildren.org.