What should I do if I get pre-term contractions while pregnant?

Dr. Erin Alward
In brief: To Labor &Delivery
Most of the time preterm contractions go away, but we also want to be safe and stop preterm labor early.
Sometimes contractions will go away with rest and good hydration. If not, then head on up to your hospital to be evaluated. Sometimes contractions are just annoying and sometimes they cause cervical change. The only way to know the difference for sure is to be evaluated at your labor & delivery.

In brief: To Labor &Delivery
Dr. Erin Alward
Dr. Erin Alward
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Call your doc
Right away for evaluation or go to the labor room if u cannot get ahold of your doc.

In brief: Call your doc
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis