I eat a lot of food to feel some sense of energy. I never feel the urge to do a poop & when I do go its is tiny & pebble like ? Worms ? Parasites ?

Dr. Martha Stark

In brief: Fluids and bulk

Be sure to do plenty of fluids, roughage (like leafy greens), and bulk foods (like oatmeal and whole grains).
You might also want to take a magnesium supplement (like peter gillham's natural vitality calm -- an especially "bioavailable" form of magnesium) or alka-seltzer gold tablets to "loosen" & "bulk up" your stools. Try to regularize your bowel habits. I'm not concerned about worms/parasites.

In brief: Fluids and bulk

Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Martha Stark
Dr. Adam Smith