Please describe the medication: vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen)?

Combo med. Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) is a brand name for a pill that contains hydrocodone (a narcotic type medicine) and Ibuprofen (an anti-inflammatory). The latter is the same ingredient in over the counter motrin.
Narcotic. Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) is a combination of hydrocodone, a narcotic, and inuprofen, advil. The first number is the hydrocodone dose and the second is the i uptown dose. Ie. Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) 5/200 means each pill has 5 mg hydrocodone and 200 mg ibuprofen.