Please describe the medication: flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl)?

Muscle relaxant. Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) (cyclobenzaprine) is a muscle relaxant. It is also sedating.
Muscle Relaxant. This medication is used on label for muscle spasm and off label as a sleep aid and bruxism control. In many patients it has a sedating effect and also can produce dry mouth. It is currently being tried on fibromyalgia patients. Chemically it is closely related to the tricyclic antidepressants. Lower doses are used to avoid side effects still providing the therapeutic effect.
Muscle relaxant. Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) also known by its generic name as cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant.
I'll try. I kno nothing of its chem struc or action. It = a muscle relaxant with a side effect of sedation which is good4 nite use or when u keep someone on bed rest. 2 b used with care when on narcotics as in this case the effect is 1+1=3.