I have just conceived. Can I travel in plane?

Dr. Christopher Guzik
Generally, commercial air travel during pregnancy is considered safe for women who have healthy pregnancies.
Still, if you're pregnant, it's best to check with your health care provider before you fly. Air travel during pregnancy may increase the risk of complications associated with certain conditions in pregnancy — such as sickle cell disease, clotting disorders and placental insufficiency.

Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
In brief: Yes you can!
You can safely travel by plane in the first and second trimesters.
Because of the risks of delivering prematurely on a plane you have to be more cautious later in pregnancy. Maintain adequate hydration.

In brief: Yes you can!
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Adam Levy