Please describe the medication: combivent (albuterol and ipratropium)?

Combination. This medication is a combination of two different types of medicine. The first component is a drug called albuterol which helps to open the airway's or bronchodilate. The second component is an anticholinergic medication which relaxes muscle muscle fibers around the airway. The usual dose is 2 puffs up to four times daily.
Pulmonary Medication. Treats chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd). Combivent (albuterol and ipratropium) is used to prevent bronchospasm in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd), emphysema or bronchitis.