Diagnoged with cutaneous tcell lymphoma .Treated with eletron beam.Interferon, gemcitabine, anthracycline, etoposide, procarbazine without improv.I'm 64 y?

Dr. William A Biermann
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: There are new agents

There are several new agents for this disease.
It is uncommon and you need a good assessment of the status of both your disease and your ability to take treatment. There are oral agents, antibodies, drugs like velcade (bortezomib) that might be helpful. I would suggest an evaluation by an oncologist who is familiar with this disease.

In brief: There are new agents

Dr. William A Biermann
Dr. William A Biermann
Dr. Romeo Mandanas
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Photopheresis

Sometimes extracorporeal photopheresis (ecp) may help to control disease mainly confined to the skin.
This involves removing some of your blood and exposing it to ultraviolet light after mixing it with psoralen. The uv light activates the psoralen which kills the lymphocytes. The blood is then returned to you. This takes several sessions.

In brief: Photopheresis

Dr. Romeo Mandanas
Dr. Romeo Mandanas
Dr. Arnon Rubin