Symptons are sore throat, sore glands and neck is sore and aching. I also have sore in roof of mouth. Been gargling with salt water & also peroxide?

See your doctor. Sore glands could be due to an infection in your mouth, sore neck don't know could be anything. You can not treat yourself gargling, you need to get proper diagnosis and treatment, call your dentist or your doctor or both. Please don't wait .
See physician. Please see a physician. The sore on the roof of your mouth is most likely related to viral or bacterial infection related to your other symptoms. You can't be diagnosed over the internet and therefore you need to see a physician for the proper diagnosis and treatment if necessary.