I am due to have an ablation on tuesday. I have 2 previous c sections and I am overweight. What are my risks and how high are they?

Dr. Elden Rand
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Need more data

Depends on type of ablation- since this pops up under cardiovascular, the major types of ablation include for svt, atrial flutter, or atrial fibrillaton.
Your electrophysiologist should have given you a risk analysis of your particular prodedure. Most ablations are done under conscious sedation, and thus your conditions mentioned may not markedly alter the risk of procedure. I wish you well.

In brief: Need more data

Dr. Arnon Rubin