What kind of shoes can my 9-month-old wear?

Dr. Shalabh Bansal
In brief: My cool cool shoes
9 month old will be cruising soon.
.. But they do not require anything but comfortable flexible shoes (especially to match their outfit)! now, parents will place them in shoes for cold weather... Again - focus on comfort and highly flexible shoes and the correct fit.

In brief: My cool cool shoes
9 month old will be cruising soon.
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
In brief: No hurry
Studies of foot development in many cultures & review of past practices has led to a basic understanding of what babies need.
The first finding of this review was that babies had the best foot development based on a barefoot environment.Inside , rubber skid socks are fine.When protection is needed, flexibility, proper fit & material that breathes well is preferred.

In brief: No hurry
In brief: See
Shoes are solely for protection.
Your child does not need shoes at all. Do not spend money on expensive shoes. Buy shoes that go with their outfits.

In brief: See
Shoes are solely for protection.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
In brief: Nothing until walkin
Do not put a baby into shoes until their foot and leg muscles are strong enough to start walking.
When you do use shoes start with shoes that are soft and protect and move up to shoes that offer a little support.

In brief: Nothing until walkin
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
In brief: I
Suggest stride rite or tennis shoes.

In brief: I
Suggest stride rite or tennis shoes.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
In brief: Flexible sole.
Shoes protect your child's feet, but are not necessary when your child is learning to walk inside.
When your child finally needs shoes, choose a flexible sole tennis shoe or moccasin.

In brief: Flexible sole.
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Cindy Juster