What if I smoke in front of my 4-month-old?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Poisoning the air
You are increasing the chances of your baby having increased respiratory infections, including colds, cough, asthma and sinus problems.
You are also increasing the chance of your child eventually being a smoker. Quit for your health and your childrens'. At least, smoke outside, so that you are not increasing the chance of the baby having respiratory problems.

In brief: Poisoning the air
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
You also teach the kid at an early age that the important people in his/her life smoke, and thats the normal thing to do.What a sad legacy
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
In brief: Quit
If you smoke, set a quit date and stop.
Ask your healthcare provider for help in quitting. If you cannot quit, do not smoke in the house or near children.

In brief: Quit
If you smoke, set a quit date and stop.
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Shontae Buffington