Can u send pictures of allergic reactions to wool? I been thinking bed bugs and dust mites but no signs of either?

Hmm! Agree w dr. Klein. Bed bug bites may cause no symptoms or signs in some people. When there is a reaction, it may not show until several days after the bed bug has bitten. It can cause pink, swollen, itchy lesions on the skin. What can be telltale is when there is a linear track of lesions from sequential feedings – but that does not always occur. Here are some tell tale signs for bed bugs.
Contact allergy. Bed bugs tend to cause red raised bumps that show up in clusters and even straight lines. Dust mites do not bite. A contact dermatitis is a reaction to something your skin comes into contact with like soap, laundry detergent or even wool. This type of rash is widespread and not as raised but also red. All of these rashes are itchy but the treatment varies. Avoiding the cause is step one.