Could my wisdom teeth cause ear fullness? Jaw tight? Bitter taste?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Yes, yes, yes

Yes, all of these symptoms.
What concerns me is the bitter taste as this might be an infection that requires treatment before it flares up into an emergency situation. Please see your dentist as soon as possible for an evaluation to see whether or not your wisdom teeth require removal.

In brief: Yes, yes, yes

Yes, all of these symptoms.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

The ear and tight jaw could be the begining of swelling while the bitter taste can be the result of an infection since you haven't mentioned pain i would think this has not progressed to far got to your dentist now! this needs to be addressed.

Dr. David May
Dentistry

In brief: Possibly

It would be good to know there was not one or more teeth that were infected.
That would be a good thing to find out first.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. William Forsythe