What is the best way to take prenatal vitamins?

Dr. Stephen Scarantino

In brief: Any way

Chewables or tablet form, as long as you can tolerate taking the vitamins, that is what is important.
Prenatal vitamins are SUPPLEMENTS to a healthy, well-balanced diet. In addition, if you are planning to conceive, best to start a prenatal or multivitamin supplement (extra folic acid) 2-3 months prior to conception and throughout the first trimester. I personally prefer DHA in the prenatals.

In brief: Any way

Dr. Stephen Scarantino
Dr. Stephen Scarantino
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Daily in reproductiv

Daily use is encouraged during reproductive years; the Folic Acid is most beneficial, as it can prevent preterm birth, open neural tube defects and cardiac anomalies in up to 75% of cases.
Take it daily even if you don't plan to get pregnant!

In brief: Daily in reproductiv

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Adam Levy