I have swelling of bottom lip and vile taste coming from it after having a crown , 2 lots of atibiotics and its still there do I go back to docs or dentist nobody knows what it is ?

In brief: Dentist

Your dentist should be able to determine if it is a problem with your teeth, the gum tissue, or your crowns.
If s/he is unable to do so, get a referral to a periodontist or endodontist who can further assist you.

In brief: Dentist

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Infection

The vile taste and the swelling clearly suggests an infection.
Yes, go see your dentist. Sometimes it takes time for the cause of an infection to become evident. At this point, the cause of the infection should be apparent.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler