Hi, i had unprotected sex on the 10th 11th and 12th week of my Depo-Provera i renewed my Depo-Provera on the last day of my 12th week. Now i m having symptoms?

Dr. Sophia Yen

In brief: Could be pregnant

Whenever a woman, thinks she might be pregnant, better to assume you are pregnant - that is don't drink/do drugs/smoke, etc unless you plan to terminate the pregnancy.
If you think you might be pregnant, get a pregnancy test. Usually Depo-Provera should cover you out to 14 weeks. But some women are more fertile than others and it also depends how much you weigh...

In brief: Could be pregnant

Dr. Adam Levy