I am a male who thinks I have become infected with HPV (genital warts) is there some kind of DNA swab test i can do to find out if that's what it is ?

Dr. Donald Nino

In brief: Genital warts

Usually can only be diagnosed with a biopsy.
Most experienced doctors can give a good diagnosis on careful physical examination. If you have any concerns, you should see a doctor to get an opinion and treatment. These warts are caused by hpv and that could cause cancer in a woman who gets it on her cervix. Best to get it checked.

In brief: Genital warts

Dr. Donald Nino
Dr. Donald Nino
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Visual inspection

Usually it's a diagnoses which can be made by simple visual inspection by a physician and if needed confirmed with simple punch biopsy in office.

In brief: Visual inspection

Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham